Macadamia nut milk
Macadamia nut ‘milk’ is a delicious, requires no straining and takes about 30 seconds to make. I love mine with vanilla bean and cinnamon. Soak for easier blending and more bio-availability, which is great for sensitive digestive systems.
- 1 cup raw macadamia nuts
- 6cups filtered water
- 1 tsp vanilla paste
- 6 fresh medjool dates, pitted
- Combine nuts, vanilla and water into a blender until creamy white.
- Pour into a clean sterilized glass bottle. You don’t need to strain
- Store milk for about 4 days in the fridge.
Macadamia nut pannacotta
- 2 cups macadamia
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla powder
- 21/2 teaspoons gelatin powder
- 2 organic eggs
- Place macadamia milk, maple and vanilla in a small saucepan. Heat over medium heat until warm. Add gelatin, mix until dissolved and remove saucepan from heat. Place eggs in a bowl and whisk until pale and fluffy. Add warm macadamia milk mixture and whisk to combine. Divide mixture between 4 cups and refrigerate 4 hours or until set